PLAN YOUR WEDDING
Take a look through our Wedding Resources to get a feel of how your celebrations at Trevenna could look and taste.
Contact us anytime to chat through your wedding ideas.
Call: 01579 320013
Viewing: Available Wednesday, Friday & Sunday from 12 noon to 1:30pm. Book your viewing by using our online calendar.
We look forward to hosting your wedding at Trevenna.
TWO NIGHT WEDDING FLOW
How do we fill 3 days and 2 nights?!
Trevenna weddings are sociable events, with food & drinks available throughout your stay. See how a sample Two Night Wedding celebration may flow.
- 2pm: Couple arrives for Welcome Chat with their Wedding Host to run through last minute details.
- 3pm: Venue & Table Decorating
- 4pm: Guest Check in to Barns and Farm House Rooms. Welcome Treats available for all guests.
- 7pm: Welcome Dinner in the Mowhay for guests staying. Other guests welcome to join.
Sample flow of the Wedding Day based on a 2pm Ceremony. However, ceremonies may be anytime between 11am and 4pm.
- 8:45am: Bridal Breakfast
- 9am: Morning Before Breakfast for all other guests in the Mowhay
- 1pm: Mowhay Bar Opens for pre-ceremony drinks. Guests arrive.
- 2pm: Ceremony (outside or inside)
- 2:30pm: Celebration Drinks, Canapes (outside and inside) & Photography
- 4pm: Wedding Feast in the Garden Venue
- 6pm: Speeches & Toasts
- 7:30pm: Cut Cake & First Dance
- 9pm: Evening Munchies
- 12pm: Taxis
- 9am: Morning After Breakfast in the Mowhay
- 11am: Guests check cut from barns & Farm House
- 11am: Mowhay open for Brunch & Lunch for guests to gather to say good bye.
Lunches, Welcome Treats, Welcome Dinners, Breakfasts, Wedding Feasts & Evening Munchies.
New menus for 2024 will be released soon.
Cornish artisan spirits.
Draft Cornish lager, IPA, Ale & Ciders.
YARD & BARN FLOOR PLANS
Yard plan and floor plans for each barn and farm house
List of rooms, barns and bathrooms
See our location and take a look inside the barns.