- Located in the Heart of Cornwall and available with Exclusive Use Hire so only you & your guests are present during your wedding stay.
- Stylish cluster of Barns, Farm House Rooms, and gardens set within 142 aces of beautiful Cornish Countryside.
- Inspirational Photo Opportunities within an area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Fully licensed for Wedding Ceremonies & Civil Partnerships
- Say your vows outside with a ceremony held in the open countryside under the wood & slate Arbour beside the pond.
- Indoor ceremonies are held in the stunning contemporary Threshing Barn of exposed stone walls and neutral interiors.
- Near the beautiful Church of St. Neot for church ceremonies.
- Informal & formal Celebrations & Receptions.
- Threshing Barn fused with the light & airy Garden Room, natural slate floor, oak & stone walls,soft drapes and brilliant views form a stunning wedding venue.
Your Food & Drink
- Design your own wedding menu with help from our team
- Local produce Wedding Feasts created at Trevenna by our own Kitchen Crew
- Trevenna Craft Bakery for homemade Breads, Desserts, Cup Cakes, Wedding Cakes & Patisserie
- Wedding Feasts served in the Garden Marquee
- Welcome Dinners & Breakfasts served in the Farm House & Gardens
- Food Festival events for tasting & experiencing Trevenna before your wedding
- Fully licensed Bars with draft local lagers, ales and ciders, Premium Spirits & Wines
- Farm House Bar for the night before Welcome Dinner & pre-Ceremony Drinks
- Threshing Barn Bar for your Wedding Day
- Accommodation for up to 40 guests in one secluded location.
- 6 stylish Barns and the Farm House Rooms.
- Additional Guest Accommodation available locally for extra guests.
- Wedding Team on hand from the date of booking until the day of departure
- Discrete wedding team to host your wedding stay.
- Established relationships with excellent external suppliers including creative florists, photographers, bands, DJs etc
Your Dream Wedding
- Flexible booking arrangements, from 1,2 or 3 day hire options – longer if you don’t want to leave!
- With your venue, food and drink, accommodation and hosting team all sorted you are free to enjoy the nice things in the lead up to your wedding.
- Our Food Festival events held for our wedding couples to enjoy our food, try some of our wines and meet some of our suppliers, is aimed to make planning your wedding with us a stress free and enjoyable experience… Please read our Reviews.