‘Just Bring The Dress’ is a special offer for last-minute dates at Trevenna.
Bring the Wedding Dress;
The Cake, Flowers, Photography and Inclusive Hire of Trevenna are included!
Set within 142 acres of beautiful Cornish countryside, Trevenna provides a stunning location for your Wedding Celebrations hosted by our discrete Wedding Team.
Inclusive Hire includes exclusive use of Trevenna for 2 nights, Wedding Catering, Celebration Drinks and Table Wine, plus Accommodation with Farm House Meals for 40 Guests in our cluster of beautifully restored barns and Farm House with stylish interiors, log burners, luxury bedrooms & bathrooms and fantastic views over the Trevenna grounds.
2023 INCLUSIVE TARIFF FOR 40 GUESTS
Exclusive Use for 2 Nights, Wedding Catering & Accommodation for 40 Guests, Wedding Cake, Wedding Flowers and Wedding Photography
|SUMMER||2023 Dates||Hire Tariff|
|Jul/Aug||2 Night Midweek||£16,950|
|Apr/May/Jun/Sept||2 Night Midweek||£15,750|
AUTUMN & SPRING
|Mar/Oct||2 Night Midweek||£14,150|
|Jan/Feb/Nov/Dec||2 Night Midweek||£12,450|
40 RESIDENT GUESTS
INCLUSIVE HIRE FOR 40 GUESTS
Our Just Bring The Dress Inclusive Hire is based on 40 resident guests (including the Couple).
In addition to the Wedding Cake, Flowers and Photography, the Tariff includes the following for all 40 guests;
Take time to enjoy your wedding with family & friends over 3 days, with accommodation for up to 40 Guests in 6 luxury barns & the Farm House.
- Accommodation for 2 nights for 40 Guests
- Check in from 4pm for resident Guests on Arrival Day
HOMEMADE FARM HOUSE FOOD
Gather with family and friends in the Farm House for social communal eating & drinking before and after your Wedding.
- Welcome Treat on Arrival Day
- Welcome Dinner in the Farm House on Arrival Day
- Morning Before Breakfast in the Farm House on Wedding Day
- Morning After Breakfast in the Farm House on Departure Day
Celebrate your Wedding Day in and around the Garden Venue with delicious homemade dishes.
- Celebration Drink & Canapés after the Ceremony
- 3 Course Wedding Feast (no set menus just lots of ideas, …)
- Table Wine – ½ bottle per Adult Guest
- Glass of Prosecco for Toasts & Speeches
- Evening Munchies during the Evening Celebrations
WEDDING CAKE BY TREVENNA BAKERY
Created by our in-house bakery, including;
- Homemade 3 Tier Naked Victoria Sponge Tower
- Decorated with fresh seasonal fruits and fresh flowers
See Naked Cakes on our Blog for more ideas!
WEDDING FLOWERS BY KIRSTY OF ESCENTIAL BLOOMS
Design your wedding flowers with Kirsty.
- A £500 contribution towards your flowers designed & agreed with Kirsty.
WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY BY LAURA BUFFERY
Wedding Photography by Laura from morning preparations all the way through the Newly Weds first dance, including;
- Bride & Bridal party preparations
- Groom & Groomsmen preparations
- Celebration Reception
- Wedding Feast
- Speeches & Cake Cutting
- First Dance
Additional guests may be invited to the Welcome Dinner, Wedding Day and Evening Celebrations.
ADDITIONAL WELCOME DINNER GUESTS
Additional Guests may attend the Welcome Dinner on the Arrival Day.
- From £15 per adult guest
- Under 5’s are free
- 5 to 12’s @ £7.50
- 13-17’s @ £15 per guest
ADDITIONAL DAY GUESTS
Additional Day Guests up to a maximum of 120 guests
- Adult Guests from £90 (includes Celebration Drink, Canapés, Wedding Feast, Table Wine, Prosecco & Evening Munchies, White Linen, Tables, Chairs & Service).
- Under 5’s are free
- 5 to 12’s @ £15
- 13-17’s @ £25 per guest
ADDITIONAL EVENING GUESTS
Additional Evening Guests up to maximum of 150 guests.
- Additional Evening Only Guests @ £12 per guest
CHOICE OF 3 CEREMONY LOCATIONS
You have a choice of 3 fully licensed Wedding Ceremony locations here at Trevenna.
Get married outside under the Arbour!
- Beautiful handmade Oak and Slate Arbour
- Located on the Arbour Lawn beside giant Sycamore Tree
- Stunning romantic backdrop for Ceremony photos
- Stone Aisle for dramatic bridal entrance
- Beautiful countryside views
- Choice of Seating Arrangements
Get married in a restored stone Barn!
- Exposed stone walls
- Oak Beam for floral decorations
- Intimate indoor space
- Glass & walnut staircase for the ultimate Bridal entrance
- Real Log Fire & Underfloor Heating
- Views of rolling hills
- Light & Airy
Get married inside with an ‘Open Air” feel!
- Light and elegant
- Provides an ‘open air’ feel to bring the outside-in
- Beautiful views across the Arbour Lawn with giant Sycamore Tree to Berry Tor
- Soft ceiling drapes full of fairy lights to twinkle above as you say your vows.
Tariff includes Ceremony set up.
Registrars/Celebrants Fee not included.
Our Experienced Team host your wedding including laying tables, setting up the Ceremony & Garden Venue.
We have excellent contacts other wedding suppliers.
TWO NIGHT PLANS
How does a 2 Night Wedding flow?
There are no set timings of a wedding stay at Trevenna, the choice is yours!
However, we do have years of experience of what works well ensuring your wedding captures all the moments you are looking for in your wedding, and also provides your guests with a great time to remember! We love hearing your ideas and chatting through how we bring your plans to life!
Take a Look at a Two Night Wedding
To find out more about how your 2-night wedding celebrations could flow like at Trevenna view here.
Get in touch
The best way to find out if Trevenna is the right wedding venue for you is to come and visit us, meet our team and see for yourself.
We would be delighted to welcome you to Trevenna for a viewing and to discuss your wedding ideas and potential dates.
Book a Viewing!
Please get in touch with the team to check Availability or to Book a Viewing Appointment.
Tel: 01579 320013
We look forward to hearing from you soon!